Marathon Seafood Festival
Our annual premier event featuring fresh Florida Keys seafood, live entertainment and over 200 vendors. Come sea what its all about March 10-11, 2018!
Relocate to Paradise
It IS POSSIBLE to live & work in paradise here in the Islands of Marathon. Our Marathon Red Carpet Tours program is here to help you every step of the way; what are you waiting for?
If you are looking for job openings in Marathon and the Middle Florida Keys you can check our job availability below to find out how you can live and work in paradise!
Login to enter content
Experienced plumbers/helpers needed immediately for full time positions. Drivers license required and hand tools necessary. Call (305) 289-0778 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Opportunities: Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club Lighthouse Grill
Front Desk Host
Overnight Security Person
Bartenders & Servers
Call 305-434-9052 or 305-434-9055 or apply in person
1996 Overseas Hwy, Marathon FL 33050
Florida Key Air Conditioning is hiring for multiple positions.
Full time, No Exp Needed, Will Train
Choose your own hours, will train, no experience necessary, must have clean driving record, 25 or older.
- Seeking kitchen & bath sales associate
- Must have cabinetry experience
- Will train on our products
- Knowledge of 20/20 design software preferable
- Must know use of office products
- Answering phones and deal with walk in client at our showroom
- Estimating of projects
- Mon-Fri 9-5
- Must have own transportation
- Great benefits available. Company is growing and will have room for personal growth within.
- Salary plus commission structure
- Please submit resume and email at address above to schedule for a appointment.
Baptist Health Care Facility in Marathon
Requires HS degree (or equivalent) for this role. Min. 1 years of experience. Candidate should have exp. with Microsoft (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Typing 45WPM, Filing, Data Entry, Answering multiple phone lines. Sorian Financial and Cerner experience preferred. Schedule is Monday-Friday, occasionally will work Saturdays once a month. Person will be working sliding shifts mid days and nights 8 hour days. Candidate needs to be flexible. This is a temporary to perm position if able to demonstrate outstanding performance.
Mon to Fri with a rotating Sat; 7 am to 3:30 pm, 8:30 am to 5 pm or 10:30 am to 7 pm
MUST APPLY WITH Express Employment Professionals: Send resume directly to Jorge, or go onto their website.
Front desk agent needed for Continental Inn condo rental office
Full Time / Part Time / Must Work Weekends
·Customer service, excellent communication and office skills required
·Charismatic, well spoken, organized, prompt and willing to learn
·Knowledge of reservation software a plus
·Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Apply in person at Continental Inn, 1121 West Ocean Drive, Key Colony Beach or send resume via email to
Bayshore Clothing in Marathon is currently seeking a personable, dependable, part time assistant to help manage our well established island inspired men's, women's, children's store. Excellent customer service skills required. Prior retail experience and experience in using a computer based sales terminal preferred, however will train the right person.
Successful applicant will be able to work independently in a fast paced environment and stay motivated during slow times. Duties include sales, stocking, organizing, cleaning, and all aspects of store operation. Must be able to work Saturdays.
Starting pay is $14.00 per hour with increase based on job performance. Great employee discounts.
Please email your resume along with your past job references to Bayshoreclothing1988@gmail.com. Include your email and phone number with the best way to reach you. We are a smoke-free fun work place.
Reef Waterworks A Plumbing Supply House
3900 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
(305) 289-9580 Phone (305) 743-4320 Fax
Is looking for a Full Time Counter Sales Person:
Extensive knowledge of plumbing fittings required
Job consists of:
Compensation based on experience
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday
7:30AM – 4:30PM
Apply in person or send resume to email@example.com
We are currently hiring for Front Desk, Landscaping/Maintenance, and Housekeeping positions
We are located at 68500 Overseas Highway, Layton, FL 33001
All interested candidates should apply by application in person.
We require a drug test and we prefer reliable transportation, although we are on a bus route.
Contact Yesi at firstname.lastname@example.org
$15-$18 based on experience
Drug Free workplace
Overseas Pub & Grill is hiring for the following positions:
-Liquor Store Clerk
Please stop by for an application and ask for Betsy or Chelsey.
Located at 3574 Overseas Hwy, Marathon FL 33050
The 7 MILE GRILL IS OPEN and busy !! Hiring experienced servers now, come in and fill out an application. Only Experience servers apply please.
1240 Overseas Highway, MM 47.5, Marathon, FL 33050
Details on this Link:
Early Childhood Center Now Hiring Teacher Aide, Part-Time, Monday-Friday:
Part-time positions for staff to work in our preschool. Health and Safety training required, available online free. Additional training required within one year. Come join our team of teachers as we grow together with our children and families as God's children! Please call for questions and send your resume to: MarathonLutheran@gmail.com. Marathon Lutheran School is a Christian ministry of Martin Luther Chapel in Marathon.
Be...an Innovator, a Motivator, a Leader, a Team Player - Most of all, Be Baywood!
With our "It's My Pleasure!" philosophy we have become one of the Nation's fastest growing hotel development & management companies.
Join us as an Executive Housekeeper at our new Hampton In by Hilton located at 13351 Overseas Hwy Marathon Florida , a new 80 room hotel
Please submit resume : email@example.com
Successful Candidate will be able to:
- Minimum 2 years hotel experience
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Hilton Brand preferred, but will train the right person
- Must possess excellent public relations skills and warm and friendly attitude
Maintains a high quality of services offered to guests through management of the daily functional areas of the Housekeeping department. Departmental efforts should maintain established operational standards.
- Interviews, selects & train associates
- Motivates staff through positive reinforcement, and leading by example
- Provides input during the preparation of the annual budget
- Attends required meetings and training
- Ensures that all departmental policies and procedures are adhered to
- Implements Baywood & Brand promotional programs and procedures
- Ensures a professional image (physical appearance, demeanor, and verbiage used) is portrayed at all times by associates under his/her supervision.
- Monitors cleanliness and neatness of departments for which s/he is responsible.
- Monitors inventory of supplies, placing orders in a timely manner.
- Communicates with other departments, therefore promoting a seamless operation.
- Ensures that all equipment is maintained properly. Routinely inspects equipment
- Ensures proper communication within department by use of meetings, notice boards, log books, memos, etc
- Prepares weekly schedule and monitors payroll to ensure adherence to established budgetary guidelines. Ensures proper staffing to service business demands. Provides coverage as needed
- Reviews departmental checklists, conducting random audits to ensure that tasks are completed as required
- Monitor departmental expenses, including payroll, keeping costs at or below budgeted guidelines
- Participates in safety initiatives and is an integral part of the Safety Committee
- Completes incident reports, taking appropriate action. Notifies appropriate parties
- Performs role of Manager on Duty as needed
- Participates in the BEAR activities and other company sponsored community service & fundraising events
- Additional duties may be added at any time at the discretion of management
Baywood Hotels is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
NOW HIRING FOR A SALES CONSULTANT ROLE!
We're looking for enthusiastic people with strong customer service experience to join our dynamic and growing team!
We offer competitive compensation ($11.85/ hr. plus UNCAPPED commission) and EXCELLENT BENEFITS (including deeply discounted Comcast cable and high-speed internet).
In this position you would be working in our retail store assisting customers with any concerns and inquires, and selling Comcast products and service to new and existing customers.
MUST have availability Monday-Sunday, 8:00AM-7:00PM
MUST have a formal resume and a VERY STABLE WORK HISTORY
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 866-225-2430 ext. 2630
Comcast is looking to hire Communication Technicians for the Key West area. Core responsibilities include installation and troubleshooting of Comcast products and services, such as cable, phone, internet and security systems. Customer service experience is preferred, but not necessary. Eight weeks of fully paid training is included with this role, as well as a full benefits package.
Communication Technicians enjoy:
· $15.00/hr. Plus 5% quarterly bonuses
· 8 weeks of Paid training
· Company vehicle with gas provided
o Must have valid Driver’s License
· Company tools and cell phone
· Step-by-step career progression plan and salary increases
· Medical, dental, prescription, and vision benefits
· Discounted Comcast services
· 401K and employee stock purchase
· Tuition reimbursement
· Career growth potential with a national leader in telecommunications
Interview dates are fast approaching. If you are ready to begin your career with Comcast, contact me today to set up a telephone interview.
866-225-2430 ext 2603 or email me at email@example.com
I look forward to speaking with you!
SALT Energy is a branch of SALT Service Inc. SALT has been servicing the Keys for over 26years.
We are a well established, Keys based company that specializes in Residential and Commercial Solar installations in Florida and beyond. We are in need of SOLAR installers from Miami to The Florida Keys. The right candidate will have experience in residential and commercial Solar PV systems. They will have a working knowledge of Solar and Electrical skills. SALT strives for perfection and we are in need of workers who will take pride in their work. We prefer full time employees as we are a very busy company!
Our compensation has competitive hourly rates and Profit-Sharing for each installation!
• Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
• Must have a clean Driving Record. (will be verified)
• Pass a Background Check
• Have strong Work Ethics
• Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
• Need strong communication skills
• Must be Drug Free
• Need an understanding of OSHA standards
• Be able to work in extreme environments. This is The Keys and we service Florida, The Caribbean & Bahamas.
• Be willing to work on a roof, climb ladders and not have a fear of heights.
• Have a GOOD understanding of Electricity!
• Have related experience in Solar, Electricity and Wiring. (Please provide references)
• Have work boots & hand tools
• Be willing to drive their private vehicle to job sites when needed.
Are You Willing To TRAVEL outside the USA? We have installations scheduled anywhere from FL to the Bahamas and the Caribbean and BEYOND! Let us know if you are interested.
Wildlife Trading Company / Dolphin Research Center
Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Approx. 10-20 hours per week to start
Must have your own reliable transportation
Apply in Person @ 58901 O/S Hwy in the DRC Gift Shop
DRC is a not-for-profit education and research facility dedicated to teaching, learning and caring about marine mammals and the environment we share.
· Maintain petty cash fund
· Process all deposits on a daily basis and coordinate change orders with bank
· Reconcile cash drawers
· Reconcile daily Gift Shop closeout paperwork
· Reconcile credit card receipts
· Assist Guest Services staff with specific needs regarding POS system to increase accuracy and ensure internal controls
· Reconcile various general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
· Prepare journal entries for posting to GL system
· Manage and review employee accounts and loans to ensure accuracy and timely payments
· Prepare and file weekly Kodak sales reports
· Prepare and file Florida state sales tax reports
· Assist in the management of periodic physical inventories
· Assist with year-end close and audit preparation
· Other duties as assigned
ccessful candidate will possess an associate’s degree in business or accounting, and have 3-5 years experience with general ledger software and strong Microsoft Excel skills. Must be a responsible, organized, and motivated individual who demonstrates excellent “team player” skills.
DRC currently offers medical benefits, life and disability insurance plan, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, paid holidays, vacation, sick, and overtime, as well as personal growth and training opportunities. DRC seeks to provide for the well being of its employees and with our high benefits offers a competitive total package right for our environment.
If interested, submit a resume and DRC application to Dolphin Research Center, 58901 Overseas Highway, Grassy Key, FL 33001 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 305-289-8902.
Dolphin Research Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Looking for a yoga instructor to teach 2-3 classes a week. Please Contact Nancy if interested!
Hiring for the following positions: Plumbers, Civil plumbers, Machine operators, Experienced class A CDL drivers. Apply in person at 11400 Overseas Hwy, Ste 103, Marathon
Key Largo, Tavernier, Marathon, Big Pine, Stock Island locations are all hiring for full and part time.
Jobs: Sales Associates & Convenient Store Manager
We are looking for energetic, happy, and enthusiatic employees.
$500 recruitment bonus being paid to all newly hired employees for a limited time. (terms and conditions apply.)
Apply today at www.mytomthumb.com or call Cleveland 786-295-5307.
DPWP and EOE
Entry Level Civil Engineer
Entry Civil / Land Development / Public Works / Transportation Engineer.
Monroe County (Marathon), Florida
· Training on how to design commercial, residential, mixed-use and industrial properties as well as transportation, utilities and public works projects.
· Design work will focus on land development, public works and transportation, including roadway plan and profiles, water resources, drainage design, sanitary sewer design, grading earthwork analysis, specifications and preparation of cost estimates.
· Develop complete conceptual designs through construction documents.
· Perform mathematical, geometrical, and engineering computations.
· Work towards producing scale engineering drawings using AutoCad 2015/Civil 3D.
· Work towards designing detailed design drawings and related specifications using surveys and conceptual layouts.
· Perform client and project management duties, meeting client schedules and regulatory commitments.
· Perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
· Health Insurance
· IRA – Contribution
· Personal Time Off (PTO) (vacation and sick leave)
· Reimbursement for training
· Professional society dues