Marathon Seafood Festival
Our annual premier event featuring fresh Florida Keys seafood, live entertainment and over 200 vendors. Come sea what its all about!
Relocate to Paradise
It IS POSSIBLE to live & work in paradise here in the Islands of Marathon. Our Marathon Red Carpet Tours program is here to help you every step of the way; what are you waiting for?
If you are looking for job openings in Marathon and the Middle Florida Keys you can check our job availability below to find out how you can live and work in paradise!
Login to enter content
Details on this Link:
Details on this link:
Wildlife Trading Company / Dolphin Research Center
Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Approx. 10-20 hours per week to start
Must have your own reliable transportation
Apply in Person @ 58901 O/S Hwy in the DRC Gift Shop
DRC is a not-for-profit education and research facility dedicated to teaching, learning and caring about marine mammals and the environment we share.
· Maintain petty cash fund
· Process all deposits on a daily basis and coordinate change orders with bank
· Reconcile cash drawers
· Reconcile daily Gift Shop closeout paperwork
· Reconcile credit card receipts
· Assist Guest Services staff with specific needs regarding POS system to increase accuracy and ensure internal controls
· Reconcile various general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
· Prepare journal entries for posting to GL system
· Manage and review employee accounts and loans to ensure accuracy and timely payments
· Prepare and file weekly Kodak sales reports
· Prepare and file Florida state sales tax reports
· Assist in the management of periodic physical inventories
· Assist with year-end close and audit preparation
· Other duties as assigned
ccessful candidate will possess an associate’s degree in business or accounting, and have 3-5 years experience with general ledger software and strong Microsoft Excel skills. Must be a responsible, organized, and motivated individual who demonstrates excellent “team player” skills.
DRC currently offers medical benefits, life and disability insurance plan, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, paid holidays, vacation, sick, and overtime, as well as personal growth and training opportunities. DRC seeks to provide for the well being of its employees and with our high benefits offers a competitive total package right for our environment.
If interested, submit a resume and DRC application to Dolphin Research Center, 58901 Overseas Highway, Grassy Key, FL 33001 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 305-289-8902.
Dolphin Research Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Florida Keys SPCA Marathon Campus is hiring a full-time Animal Care Associate. The position provides for the care, cleaning, and enrichment for the shelter animals.Qualifications include HS Diploma, a valid driver’s license and safe driving record. Ability to pass a criminal background check is required. Able to handle a variety of animals and perform physical work on a daily basis. Must be proficient at working independently and as a team, have good communication and public service skills as well as experience in animal handling. Experience in behavior and/or training preferred. Potential for Florida Keys Animal Control (FACA) Certification and on call shifts. This position requires working weekends and some holidays.
Salary commensurate on experience and skills. The FKSPCA offers a benefit package including employer paid medical insurance, LTD and paid vacation / sick / holiday time. Voluntary group dental, life and vision insurance is offered to the employees at the group rate.
Email your cover letter and resume to Tara@fkspca.org; closing date for this position is April 30th.
SALT Energy is a branch of SALT Service Inc. SALT has been servicing the Keys for over 26years.
We are a well established, Keys based company that specializes in Residential and Commercial Solar installations in Florida and beyond. We are in need of SOLAR installers from Miami to The Florida Keys. The right candidate will have experience in residential and commercial Solar PV systems. They will have a working knowledge of Solar and Electrical skills. SALT strives for perfection and we are in need of workers who will take pride in their work. We prefer full time employees as we are a very busy company!
Our compensation has competitive hourly rates and Profit-Sharing for each installation!
• Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
• Must have a clean Driving Record. (will be verified)
• Pass a Background Check
• Have strong Work Ethics
• Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
• Need strong communication skills
• Must be Drug Free
• Need an understanding of OSHA standards
• Be able to work in extreme environments. This is The Keys and we service Florida, The Caribbean & Bahamas.
• Be willing to work on a roof, climb ladders and not have a fear of heights.
• Have a GOOD understanding of Electricity!
• Have related experience in Solar, Electricity and Wiring. (Please provide references)
• Have work boots & hand tools
• Be willing to drive their private vehicle to job sites when needed.
Are You Willing To TRAVEL outside the USA? We have installations scheduled anywhere from FL to the Bahamas and the Caribbean and BEYOND! Let us know if you are interested.
Looking for a yoga instructor to teach 2-3 classes a week. Please Contact Nancy if interested!
Hiring for the following positions: Plumbers, Civil plumbers, Machine operators, Experienced class A CDL drivers. Apply in person at 11400 Overseas Hwy, Ste 103, Marathon
Key Largo, Tavernier, Marathon, Big Pine, Stock Island locations are all hiring for full and part time.
Jobs: Sales Associates & Convenient Store Manager
We are looking for energetic, happy, and enthusiatic employees.
$500 recruitment bonus being paid to all newly hired employees for a limited time. (terms and conditions apply.)
Apply today at www.mytomthumb.com or call Cleveland 786-295-5307.
DPWP and EOE
Career Opportunities: Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club Lighthouse Grill
Front Desk Host
Overnight Security Person
Bartenders & Servers
Call 305-434-9052 or 305-434-9055 or apply in person
1996 Overseas Hwy, Marathon FL 33050
Early Childhood Center Now Hiring Teachers for 2s room:
Part-time positions for staff to work in our 2-year-old room. 40 hours of Introductory Childcare Training Courses through DCF necessary to work in our state licensed facility. May be acquired upon hire; necessary within 3 months of start. Come join our team of teachers as we grow together with our children and families as God's children! Please send your resume to: MarathonLutheran@gmail.com. Marathon Lutheran School is a Christian ministry of Martin Luther Chapel in Marathon.
Entry Level Civil Engineer
Entry Civil / Land Development / Public Works / Transportation Engineer.
Monroe County (Marathon), Florida
· Training on how to design commercial, residential, mixed-use and industrial properties as well as transportation, utilities and public works projects.
· Design work will focus on land development, public works and transportation, including roadway plan and profiles, water resources, drainage design, sanitary sewer design, grading earthwork analysis, specifications and preparation of cost estimates.
· Develop complete conceptual designs through construction documents.
· Perform mathematical, geometrical, and engineering computations.
· Work towards producing scale engineering drawings using AutoCad 2015/Civil 3D.
· Work towards designing detailed design drawings and related specifications using surveys and conceptual layouts.
· Perform client and project management duties, meeting client schedules and regulatory commitments.
· Perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
· Health Insurance
· IRA – Contribution
· Personal Time Off (PTO) (vacation and sick leave)
· Reimbursement for training
· Professional society dues
Florida Key Air Conditioning is hiring for multiple positions.
Full time, No Exp Needed, Will Train
Choose your own hours, will train, no experience necessary, must have clean driving record, 25 or older.
We are a well-established Marine Service company located in the Florida Keys. We are seeking qualified and experienced (at least 2 years) professionals for Marine Service Technician positions. The primary job would be diagnosing for repair or installing new: Marine Air Conditioning, Marine Refrigeration, as well as Electrical wiring (both DC and AC), installing battery chargers, inverters, etc.
If you have HVAC experience and are comfortable around mid to large size yachts, please contact me to discuss further. We may also be able to accommodate someone who only wants to live and work here in the winter (6 months out of the year)
*Discounted Employee Apartment available!*
Part time positions available must work Saturdays! Possible promotion to Lead Housekeeper.
Never cleaned before? We will train and start hourly at $13 and increase to $14-15/hr after training.
Experienced cleaners earn $14-15/hour plus tips
Cleaning Inspectors earn $14-15/hr
Cleaning Supervisor salary based on experience.
• 100% of tips kept by housekeeper
• Cleaning supplies provided
• Training provided
• Ability to advance
• Drive to each property
• Clean vacation homes
• Organize supplies and laundry
• Wash and fold dirty linens
• Perform minor maintenance tasks (i.e. change a light bulb)
• Report issues to management
• Some housekeeping experience
• Able to lift 50 pounds to make beds
• Eye for detail
• Able to work quickly, efficiently, and follow a checklist
• Ability to work weekends
• Reliable transportation to drive to properties
• Mobile phone
• Pass background check
Respond with your contact information, cleaning experience, and resume to be considered for an interview to the Craiglist ad.
OR STOP IN COCO PLUM VACATION RENTALS AT 10875 OVERSEAS HWY
Marathon Jet Center and Marathon General Aviation are looking for full-time Line Service Personnel. Key duties are to provide fueling and other ground service to aircraft. The ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed, is required. Must be a highly motivated self-starter who works well with minimal supervision and has multitasking abilities as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience in the aviation industry is a plus. Excellent perks and benefits, including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, and retirement. Fun work environment offering competitive wages. Drug-free workplace.
Please call or email to request an application: Kris Later 305-743-3717 or email@example.com.
NOW HIRING FOR A SALES CONSULTANT ROLE!
We're looking for enthusiastic people with strong customer service experience to join our dynamic and growing team!
We offer competitive compensation ($11.85/ hr. plus UNCAPPED commission) and EXCELLENT BENEFITS (including deeply discounted Comcast cable and high-speed internet).
In this position you would be working in our retail store assisting customers with any concerns and inquires, and selling Comcast products and service to new and existing customers.
MUST have availability Monday-Sunday, 8:00AM-7:00PM
MUST have a formal resume and a VERY STABLE WORK HISTORY
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 866-225-2430 ext. 2630
Comcast is looking to hire Communication Technicians for the Key West area. Core responsibilities include installation and troubleshooting of Comcast products and services, such as cable, phone, internet and security systems. Customer service experience is preferred, but not necessary. Eight weeks of fully paid training is included with this role, as well as a full benefits package.
Communication Technicians enjoy:
· $13.40/hr. Plus 5% quarterly bonuses
· 8 weeks of Paid training
· Company vehicle with gas provided
o Must have valid Driver’s License
· Company tools and cell phone
· Step-by-step career progression plan and salary increases
· Medical, dental, prescription, and vision benefits
· Discounted Comcast services
· 401K and employee stock purchase
· Tuition reimbursement
· Career growth potential with a national leader in telecommunications
Interview dates are fast approaching. If you are ready to begin your career with Comcast, contact me today to set up a telephone interview.
866-225-2430 ext 2603 or email me at email@example.com
I look forward to speaking with you!
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN THE FL. KEYS
Service Tech: SALT (Sea Air Land Technologies) is growing and seeking a service tech. Mechanical/electrical knowledge, knowledge of ac/dc, watermakers, wind generators and solar power systems, ABYC Certified, refrigerant certificate and a minimum of two years experience.
Solar Sales Professional
Sales Management professional responsible for sales lead development, site qualifications and securing customer orders within a broad business/product area. (Primarily South Florida, the Bahamas and the Caribbean). Acts as a main contact point for key commercial customers and coordinates with internal and external resources. We are seeking a Solar Sales Professional with a minumum 4 years of demonstarted success in selling commercial and/or residential solar systems. Experience with battery backup systems a plus.
SALT SERVICE, INC.
2992 OVERSEAS HIGHWAY
MARATHON, FL 33050